3. Consistency of quality: any drop in the carefully mixed solution contains various ingredients exactly the same as the other parts. When the suspended fertilizer is stirred into a suspended state, its composition also has a high degree of uniformity. This feature is very beneficial to the addition of trace elements. It is usually difficult for solid granular fertilizers to mix macronutrients with trace elements uniformly.
4. Quality inspection is simple and easy: Due to the highly uniform quality of liquid fertilizers, the product quality can usually be monitored by measuring the specific gravity and pH value. The specific gravity and pH are very easy to determine.
5. The formula is easy to adjust: As liquid fertilizer does not need to consider moisture absorption and agglomeration, as long as there is no reaction between the elements, it can be added. Therefore, formulas can be developed for soil nutrient status and crop nutrition laws.
6. Easy to develop multifunctional fertilizers: Liquid fertilizers are convenient to add technical medicines, plant growth regulators, rare earth elements or microorganisms, and it is easy to develop multifunctional fertilizers.
7. There is no problem of moisture absorption and agglomeration of solid fertilizer, and it is easy to add some deliquescent materials. For example, it is convenient to add yellow humic acid, amino acid, chelated trace elements, etc. in liquid fertilizer. These materials are difficult to add in solid fertilizers.
Post time: Jul-29-2020