1. Promote the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate can promote the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus by crops, quickly replenish phosphorus, improve crop yield and thousand-grain weight, and can play a special role in special physiological periods of crops.
2. Promote photosynthesis. Potassium plays a role in enhancing crop photosynthesis and accelerating the production and conversion of nutrients during crop growth.
3. Improve crop resistance to stress. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate can improve the stress resistance of crops, such as drought resistance, dry and hot wind resistance, waterlogging resistance, frost resistance, resistance to injury and healing, resistance to infection by bacteria, etc.
4. Improve fruit quality. Spraying during the fruit enlargement period can protect and strengthen the fruit, promote fruit enlargement, improve the quality of the fruit, increase coloring, and improve the taste.
5. Regulate crop growth. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate has the function of a regulator, which can promote the differentiation of crop flower buds, increase the number of flowering, strong buds, strong fruit preservation, improve fruit setting, and can effectively promote root growth and develop.
Post time: May-20-2020