Agricultural fertilizer is essential in the process of agricultural production. Reasonable application can promote the yield and income of crops. So what should be the concentration of high-quality potassium dihydrogen phosphate when it is used? How to dilute it with water?
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate concentration
Due to the different characteristics of fertilizer demand in different crop growth periods, the following three ways are introduced here: mixing and soaking seeds, spraying and root irrigation
1. Seed soaking and dressing. When potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used for seed soaking and dressing, it can promote the emergence of crops, the growth of seedlings and the expansion of roots. The concentration ratio is 1:500, i.e. 100g of potassium dihydrogen phosphate mixed with 50kg of water. The amount of seeds soaked is 2cm from the water surface.
2. Foliar spraying, foliar spraying is the most commonly used method of potassium dihydrogen phosphate, because it is the best type of potassium fertilizer (followed by potassium nitrate), so spraying can expand the fruit, color, sweetness and taste, and other quality, the common use concentration is 1:800 and 1:1000, that is, 100g of potassium dihydrogen phosphate mixed with water is 80kg or 100kg, and the water consumption per mu is about 40kg.
3. For root irrigation, potassium dihydrogen phosphate is used for root irrigation, which is actually root irrigation. It is the most widely used in the application of a large number of element fertilizers, with a concentration ratio of 1:1000. Each mu uses about 100 kg of solution, and each nest can be irrigated with 10-20 g. These are used in large fruit trees or corn.
Attention to the use of potassium dihydrogen phosphate
1. Pertinence, it is necessary to combine those crops that need potassium element fertilizer for topdressing, especially for many melon and fruit crops. It can not be used without knowing the current growth period and fertilizer characteristics of crops.
2. The spraying time and foliar spraying of potassium dihydrogen phosphate are suggested to be carried out in the morning and evening to reduce volatilization of foliar and improve the absorption and utilization rate.
3. For storage in warehouse, potassium dihydrogen phosphate shall be kept away from damp, especially in rainy summer, and shall be placed in a dry, ventilated and cool place.
Post time: May-13-2020